Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'l be there, near but far!

I know I had promised a lot,
of being a friend a friend could trust.
Of being there, when a friend was needed the most.
Of being a joker when laughter was needed, of beng a conspirator, when some michief was the need,
of being a listener when a friend was lonly and sad.
But I also know I've not been able to be anything but me.
And I also know that I was'nt always right.
But I wont say sorry, because thats never needed between friends.
I wont run away, I'l be there, but a bit far, for I fear to cause more damage to those near and dear.
It's better that way, i'tz for the greater good.
They can have all the joy and I can be content seeing them happy and together.

3 comments:

Sammy SKJ said...

now thats the truth about you... :) =D>

SilverDoe said...

>:D< wolfieee :)

Mystic(Gayatri) said...

>:D< nvr say sry for nethin...

u hav been all of tht always :)