Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Spirit



Everything can be snatched away from me.
Everything can be lost by me.
I might be rendered totally hopeless and helpless.
But the spirit would live for what is so dear to me.

I have soul of the wolf inside,
that eggs me on for one more fight,
he can be bruised, battered, and left to die.
But I won’t give up, the wolf will fight.
From the ashes I will rise as the phoenix to the sky.

I know it won’t be easy, the enemy is strong,
and the one strongest is none but me.
But I won’t hide and I won’t cry,
and I won’t loose what I hold so precious, my heart and the spirit inside.

5 comments:

Sammy SKJ said...

hope you achieve what ur striving for... :D >:D<

SilverDoe said...

wow.. this has a peculiar rhythm to it u know.. itz good:D =D>

Gitanjali Das said...

This one is too gud!! :D I luved this line d most 'But i wont give up,.....phoenix to d sky'. :)

Neha Verma said...

v nice,, quite motivating n inspirational.gud job :)

LONE WOLF said...

thnks geetz n neha :)