Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Loser




In the pursuit of happiness I have done many things,
In the pursuit of success I have gone through many places,
In this pursuit I have lost something...
Something very dear,
Something very precious,
Something that holds great importance to me,
but doesn't mean anything to others...


You can call me a selfish jerk for this,
You can call me a egoist maniac for this,
You can call me a self-obsessed narcissist for this,
And I agree that I am a loser of highest rank...


What I am really is just a parasite,
A parasite in pursuit of freedom,
has lost what was needed the most...
During all my pursuits somewhere, sometime, somehow...
I have lost out the "I" in me!!!

3 comments:

Lucifer said...

Still the pursuit never ends...

LONE WOLF said...

all pursuits end at a point...one likes it or not...the ultimate destination...The Death!!!

Sammy SKJ said...

keep writing