Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You!!!




Yes I do,
Yes I have a problem with you,
You, you and only you!
No matter whosoever are you,
I have a problem with you!!

It’s not because of who are you,
It’s not because of what you do,
It’s not because of what you don’t do,
It’s not because of where you go,
Or with who!
Oh no, they aren’t cause of my problems with you,
I don’t bother with such trifle issues!!

The problem isn’t really you,
My problem is with the problem,
That is inside you!
No matter what I do,
No matter what I don’t do,
No matter I am with who,
It’s a problem with you!
If it’s about me,
It’s a problem for you!
It seems my entire existence,
Is a problem for you!!

I would’ve said to you,
“Go to Hell!”
But atleast there I don’t want you!
On this earth, while I live,
I have no escape from you,
Where can I go,
And not get judged by you,
For what I choose to do or don’t do,
Even if it is the same,
Or even better than you!!

So till my final end is near,
Waiting is the only thing that I do!
And then I don’t want anything to do with you,
Or problems between me and you,
Then I will be only with me,
Without any problematic you!!!  

4 comments:

Lucifer said...

Awesome...root of all problems

Aakriti said...

my my.....so much of angst..took it all in one go...phew!!!

Sammy SKJ said...

agree with bbn, its awesome

Shweta said...

Again, very well written...the angst and frustration is just there...but what i like the most is the contentment with anger :)