Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I dared...


It’s so hard to explain,
But for once…
I had dared to dream...
I had dared to hope...
I had dared to wish...
I had dared to believe...
I had dared to smile...
I had dared to sing...
I had dared to laugh...
I had dared to love...
And I had even dared to live...
Hell, when I think now,
I had actually dared to dare!
But why and how, I just can’t explain!

But I have been made to realize again,
It’s not me what I had dared to be…
I am not alive, I am not free,
I am just a deadbody,
Thrown in the river of time,
To go with the flow, never against the stream…
Never to question those, who have left me alone,
Those whom I once called my own,
Those who showed me…
I am nothing, I am just Dead!!!

7 comments:

Lucifer said...

Life is nothing but a gamble, it depends on how well can you bluff, can you bluff your way out while holding a pair of aces against three queens?? That is the gambit you have to decide upon...life taught me one thing, never reveal all your cards...at least keep one ace in the hold...sadly, I never tried that trick myself.

LONE WOLF said...

well u nvr knw...when the joker in ur hand takes shape of the ace u wanted ;)

Shweta said...

well written and very true...i like the the "thrown in the river of time" part...coz that is exactly the case with all of us- but it depends if we have the guts to swim against the tide or not- most of the times we don't, but when we do- it feels great

LONE WOLF said...

@shwet...sumtyms we r just not powerful nof to swim against the tide...

SilverDoe said...

Sombre realities?..

Deep, dark Life....

Sammy SKJ said...

nice poetry... true.

Anonymous said...

Kool Spidy..!! The poem is gud.....But lil scary...Do we really wanna live our lives with those negativity.....I just hope...there is a place where we can dare to dare..!!