Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Buzy Life

Busyness is the buzzword today.
Every one is busy in their own way.
Its like being busy is the way of life.
Someone is busy making something, someone is busy breaking something.
Someone is busy entangling others life, Someone is busy untangling own life.
Someone is busy enjoying life, someone is busy running from life.
Whoever they are, wherever they are, whatever they do, they all seem just too busy.

Then why am I, one among these busy bees, cant find the reason to be busy.
The way of everyone elses life, why it isn't mine?
Am I alive or am I busy watching everyone else being busy?
Whatever it is, I just hope when my time is up,
I'm not too busy for appreciating the unbusy life I had or for deciding,
if the afterlife I would have, will be busy or unbusy!

2 comments:

Ananya said...

you should be truly busy! B-U-S-Y!!
enjoy your life yar, itna soch soch kar time waste mat karo :P

Secret Angel said...

Nice thoughts!I might be stealing some ideas from here :P